Recepty > Recepty z ambasád - The Ambassador of Switzerland
Zdá se, že ve Švýcarsku mají podobně mlsné jazýčky jako u nás. Z jejich ambasády jsme dostali tři recepty.
Salmon Trout Fillet Ravioli
6 pcs peppercorns, black
2 dl white wine
0.5 dl of Noilly Prat
1 bunch of parsley
400 g salmon trout fillets, skinned 1 piece egg yolk
100 g cream cheese, for example Philadelphia
1 piece lemon zest
Salt, pepper, ground pepper 1 pack pasta dough, (250 g)
1 egg white
2 dl vegetable bouillon, light, or fish stock 1 dl fresh cream
1 dl cream
0.5 dl white wine
2 tablespoons Noilly Prat
Salt, pepper, ground pepper
Butter for the mold
Preparation for 4 people:
- Finely chop the shallot. Crush peppercorns. Put white wine, Noilly Prat and 2 branches of parsley in a saucepan. Let everything simmer on a large fire and boil down until 3 tablespoons liquid are left. Sieve and put 15 minutes in the freezer.
- Cut he salmon trout fillets into strips, then put in the freezer for a short while.
- Finely chop the remaining parsley.
- Puree the Fish strips with cooked white wine and egg yolks in Cutter. Mix the pureed mass with cream cheese, parsley and lemon peel. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the first sheet of pastry crosswise into 6 pieces. Spread half of the filling on the rectangles. Brush edges with a little egg white, seal dough into 6 large ravioli and press down firmly with a fork. Process the second piece of dough with remaining filling exactly the same way.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Put all the ingredients for the sauce inclusive Noilly Prat in a pan and boil down to half. Add salt and pepper.
- Butter the mold. Pour little sauce into the mold and put in the ravioli. Pour remaining sauce on top.
- Bake the giant ravioli in the 220 degree hot oven 15-20 minutes. Garnish with parsley before serving
Ravioli with sun-dried tomatoes and champagne sauce
50 g of yellow peas
1 chilli pepper, red, small
2 cloves of garlic
30 g black olives, pitted 0.5 sprig of basil 0.5 sprig of parsley 2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt, pepper, ground pepper, paprika
60 g feta cheese
2 tablespoons creme fraiche
1 Packli pasta dough, (2 rolls)
150 g dried tomatoes, or Pomodorini semisecco
2 dl champagne
3 dl cream
2 dl vegetable bouillon
Salt, pepper, ground pepper
- Soak the yellow peas in unsalted water for about 70 minutes until just tender. Drain in Drain well and let cool.
- Peel the peperoni to with a potato peeler, cut the fruit into quarters, remove seeds and chop into small pieces. Chop finely the shallots and garlic. Chop the olives coarsely and the herbs finely.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and sauté the shallots and garlic. Add the peperoni cubes and season with salt, plenty of pepper and paprika. Cook everything for a good 5 minutes until soft, Let cool.
- In a bowl, mash the feta with a fork. Add creme fraiche, the cooled peppers, yellow peas, olives and chopped herbs and mix well. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Lay the first pasta roll on the desktop. Cut in half lengthwise, then cut crosswise into thirds. Spread half of the filling on the the six resulting rectangles. Brush all six rectangles all around with water. Then close the rectangles to ravioli and firmly press the edges well. Proceed with the second pasta roll in the same manner. Place the finished giant ravioli carefully in a large, buttered gratin dish.
- For the sauce, chop the dried tomatoes coarsely. Add with the champagne in a saucepan and boil down until half. Add the cream and broth and let the sauce thicken a little further until it binds easily. Season with salt and pepper. Up to this point, you may prepare the dish in advance. Do not add the sauce to the ravioli as the dough would completely absorb it.
Pumpkin ravioli with pumpkin and pine nut butter Ingredients
800 g pumpkin, weighed unprepared
1 teaspoon rosemary leaves, fresh
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt, black pepper, ground pepper
100 g ricotta
1 egg yolk
75 g Parmesan cheese, grated
2 packets pasta dough, (total of 4 rolls) (Tip: If you have a pasta machine, make the dough and roll out to long, thin rectangles of about 15 cm width)
50 g parmesan, whole
80 g butter
30 g pine nuts
black pepper, ground pepper Nutmeg, freshly grated
Preparation for 6 persons (approximately 60 pieces)
- Remove the soft interior from pumpkin. Cut the pumpkin into large wedges, then peel them. 350 g of which cut into 2 inch thick pieces and place in an ovenproof dish. Set aside the remaining pumpkin for the completion of the dish.
- Cut the rosemary leaves very finely. Mix with olive oil and sprinkle the pumpkin pieces with it. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the pumpkin pieces in a preheated oven at 180 degrees on the second lowest rack 35-40 minutes until they are soft. Cooked this way, the pumpkin is not only very fragrant, but also stays dry. If cooked in water the puree will be too thin.
- Cut the pumpkin set aside into small pieces. Cover and refrigerate.
- Add the cooked pumpkin in a large bowl and puree. Then add with the help of a rubber spatula the ricotta, egg yolks and the grated Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper. Fill the pumpkin mixture into a pastry bag, do not yet cut the edge of the bag - And if you have time, put into the fridge for about 15 minutes until cold. If you do not want to work with the piping bag, you can apply later the filling with the teaspoon.
- Cover a large tray with baking paper and lightly flour it.
- Unrol the first Roll pasta dough carefully. Now cut the tip of the piping and splash the pumpkin mass on the pasta dough lengthwise in 3 rows with 10 piles of about 1 1/2 inches in diameter, leaving between the heaps a distance of 3 cm. With a cake brush coat the dough between the filling with water. Carefully aunroll 2nd dough sheet and put loosely over the filling, then lightly press the edges down around the filling. With a pastry cutter, cut the ravioli and then firmly press the edges of the ravioli with a fork. Put the ravioli on the prepared baking sheet next to each other. Important: Each layer must be separated by a floured baking paper, otherwise the ravioli are stuck together. Prepare from the remaining pasta sheets a second portion ravioli.